Children must-read books. It’s necessary for overall development and academic success. Of course, they’ll anyway order term papers for sale to tackle academic problems in the future, but books will change children’s attitude toward obtaining an education. Professional assistance is the only way for students to alleviate their academic load without harming their academic performance. And there’s nothing wrong with people’s desire to make their life easier. BestCustomWriting.com is a fully legal and safe service. It’s okay to get help when it’s really necessary, but teachers and professors still can’t accept it, although they don’t even know what students do in their free time. Maybe they order homework and sink into reading? If parents and teachers pay enough attention to children in kindergarten and make them love reading, their efforts will undoubtedly pay off. Before kindergarten, one thousand books are real when you have a purpose and try to achieve it the right way.
Ready to Read
You are your child’s first teacher and your home is where your child begins to learn. When you talk, sing, read, write, and play you are helping your child get ready to read. Children who are read to at an early age will be better prepared to learn.
- Have heard more than 30 million words by age three
- Have a significantly larger vocabulary by age six, dramatically impacting reading success
- Score higher on reading, math and general knowledge test.
Becoming a Nation of Readers
U.S. Department of Education
Reading aloud to a child is the single most important activity for building the knowledge required for eventual success in reading.
How It Works
- Any child from birth to until Kindergarten are eligible to begin this program.
- Sign up and begin reading together.
- Record the books in your 1000 Books Folder.
- Read the same book more than once? Record it each time. Books read at library story time, at daycare or by others to your child also count!
- After each 100 books read, bring your folder to the library and receive a FREE book along with another set of pages for your folder.
- After finishing 1000 books your child will have received 10 books of their very own along with an awesome jumpstart on success in school.
You Can Do It
- It’s one bedtime story every night for three years, OR
- Ten books a week for two years, OR
- Twenty books a week for one year (that’s just 3 books a day!)
Growing Wisconsin Readers
Growing Wisconsin Readers is a statewide initiative rooted in public libraries that aims to support Wisconsin caregivers of young children with information about early literacy so they can prepare children for learning at school and beyond.
Doctors Recommend It
The American Academy of Pediatrics issued a policy statement that promotes reading aloud to children daily, beginning in infancy.